Monday, June 21, 2010

Honestly...

Honestly, are you in love right now? Nope.
Honestly, what color is your underwear? White
Honestly, what's on your mind right now? Ahh...I wanna go out.
Honestly, what are you doing right now? Listening to music.
Honestly, what did you do today? Nothing at the moment.
Honestly, do you think you are attractive? No.
Honestly, have you done something bad today? No LOL
Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? Sometimes.
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? No not really? Kinda.
Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Just being with my friends.
Honestly, do you bite your nails? Nope.
Honestly, what is your mood right now? I'm good.
Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? dkahfldljoeyahlad (:
Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? No I don't think so.
Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Nahh.
Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? fdslkjdshimshdfkjs. HAHA
Honestly, do your wrists hurt? No but one side is itchy. LOL
Honestly, are you in denial? Uh no.
Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? No thank you.
Honestly, is it easier to talk on Myspace than in person? It depends on who I'm talking to.
Honestly, does anyone like you? I don't know. You tell me.
Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? HAHA.
Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? Yes. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment