Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Guys

This is by far the best definition that I found. I cannot stress this enough. Like seriously, why do you guys do this. You say you don't understand girls, but look what you guys put US through? You think it's fun, well I think it's just torture.

“If you think about it, all guys are a**holes. All they do is mess with your mind. Guys only talk to you on a consistent basis if they fall under one of these things: he is a close friend to you or if he’s your best friend, he genuinely likes you, or he WANTS you or wants something from you.
You want to be the girl that he will do anything for or will do anything to spend time with you, not the girl that is just another option when he has nothing else to do.”


Dude, seeing the way that this is, it's just too much. I just want to stop. ): I can't constantly wait here while you're out there doing your thing. Why must this happen? I just want to say thanks, but no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment