Thursday, January 7, 2010

UGHH

I can't study guys! I'm in 1st period right now and I have a test in 3rd period and I cannot concentrate at all. Maybe it's all cuz of the lockdown yesterday. HAHA. UGH! Helppppppppp.... Imma fail big time and I don't want another F for Fantastic. 2 tests the day after a lockdown is not that nice. -__- Why in the world would you kids bring a gun to school? You people are just insane...wasting our day like that. And the school is not giving any sympathetic points towards us. I know why. It's cuz they already lost alotta money yesterday and if they were to give us a day off or a shorter day, they're going to lose even more money. See how ghetto our school is. This sucks! My head hurts. I slept at like 2/3ish yesterday. I'm glad I took a nap, but I'm feeling light headed. I hope I don't know knock out in any classes especially during my calculus test. LOL. I don't know why I always tend to fall asleep during math tests. Don't ask why! :X Okei back to studying, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment