Saturday, January 2, 2010

I can't sleep ):

It's 1:44 am and I can't sleep. I woke up at 11ish and even took a tiny nap while watching the rose parade. I think I blogged way too much this winter break. I wonder who else reads this. I only told 2 people about this blog so I doubt that other people who read my blog will know who I am. So anyways what should I talk about? I need a topic but then sometimes I think I type too much. Is it boring?

OHHH..I GOT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
So I noticed something I do that I find it kind of weird sometimes. People like to dress up when they go out for dinners or parties or stuff like that and when they're at school, they could care less of how they look like. I do exactly the opposite. Sometimes I come to school all dressed up, but if I was to go out with my friends, I don't dress as nice. Technically, there is no one at school to impress, but when I feel like it I go all out with my outfits. Then when there is a special occasion, I wear crappy clothes. People might go "Ohh..that's a nice outfit." but honestly, I look like a hobo. But I do my makeup extra nice even if I'm just going to grocery shopping cuz I got more time. On school days, I gotta rush and get my ass to school. I should save my "prettier" outfits for hangouts/dates rather than wasting it to wear at school. No one's going to care how nice my outfit is, so why do I bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment