Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

Seriously, it has been raining the whole week! My black vans were wet from the rain and I can't wear it today and it's going to rain again today. ARG! Dude, it really should needa stop. It's Southern California, and usually it doesn't rain this much. We need the sun. My friend was saying she's a california girl so she doesn't have any warm clothing. I agree with her. Even I do have some warm jackets, but I still don't want to wear it cuz once you step into school, it's pretty warm. I wore some many layers today, I feel like a snowman. HAHA. I took off one of my jackets and now I feel much better. The weatherman said tomorrow the sun's going to come out and so is Sunday. *crosses fingers* Let's hope so! I don't like it when the weatherman lies to me.
-.- LOL Finals next week and I'm screwed for Government. I think that's the class I worried about cuz I'm nearly borderline. I want to study my ass off, but I know that I'm not going to know the stuff. I don't even know what I'm learning in that class, let alone passing the final. FML. Like seriously, I even fail the quizzes and its open notes! :O How pathetic. Yes, I know what people are going to say. "She's useless..yadayadayada." Whatever! -.- I don't give a crap about what people say. I just want my grade. I needa find a way where I can understand everything in 5 days. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment