Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MKHS lockdown!

LOL. Keppel had a lockdown today. And it was effin retarded. It was so dramatic. There were 20 something popo cars, a squad team, and some helicopters. Some dude brought 2 guns to school and got caught. 2 other dudes got arrested for drugs. It was all over the news and we were all stuck in school for another additional 3 hours. I had to go pee badly, but all we had was this bucket with cat litter. HAHA. Gross right?! The bad thing was that I was stuck in a math class. And our teacher was like "Let's study for math." Like WTF right...-_- Ugh. I didn't pay any attention and I bet I'll fail. Now it's on the news and you can see people getting searched by the gym. No offense that was kinda funny. I was lucky our class didn't get searched. Apparently they were only seaching the classes that that dude was in throughout the day. The stupid thing was that right when it was after school, the narks came around n kicked us back into class. When the bell rang for lockdown, I was like "There's a fire drill." LOL that was hilirious! We have a Calculus test tomorrow and everyone kept telling the teacher to postpone it due to the lockdown and she was so freaken stubborn and she said no. -_______- What is she thinking?! We don't even have enough time to study. I also have another test tomorrow for International Business. Gawd! I don't wanna study, but if I don't Imma get another "F for Fantastic!" Sad life. ): We should get a minimum day tomorrow or something. It was funny how my friends from other schools were like asking what happened. Everyone's so curious and there are so many rumors going around. My friend was like in the class when that kid with the guns got arrested. Pretty intense! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment