Monday, January 11, 2010

Today 1.11.10

Today was pretty nice. Everything went by real fast. That's what I think though. People told me about their experience at Winter Ball. LOL. One of my friend was like it's his first time grinding on a girl. DAMNN...that was the funniest thing ever. (: He was scared to get a boner. It's okei at least now he knows how to "do" it. Well, then during lunch me and my friends were chatting. I told one of my friends what happened to this one argument I had on Friday with this one person. -_- Then, I hear Tendy talk about Winter Ball. Me and Wendy were saying how we should go clubbing for Grad Nite. Tendy overheard us and she was like when when when? She got so excited. That surprised me so much cuz I wouldn't have expected that she'd be down for clubbing. That was quite funny! Then, in period 6, I had the laugh of my day. My friend was putting tape on this guy's back and he did not realize it whatsoever. HAHA. We were like laughing our asses off and he didn't even realize it. It wasn't until the the second piece of tape was when he realized what was going on. We were so mean. LOL but it was hilarious. LMAO. XD
And now I got a goddamn headache. -_____________-

No comments:

Post a Comment