Monday, January 18, 2010

Laughing

First off, I ALWAYS LAUGH! Secondly, that doesn't make me a maniac. I admit that I laugh all the time. Whether it's something offensive or it's actually something funny. Sometimes people ask me "Why do you laugh so much?" Seriously, I don't know how to answer this question myself. I just do. How about that? I laugh because I'm in an awkward situation. I laugh because the other person thinks he/she is funny and I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable by not saying anything. I laugh because I'm offended. I laugh because people can think that I'm laughing WITH them instead of AT them. I laugh because that's what I do. There is no mistake in doing so. It is my way of dealing with things. My laughing is not to deceive anyone nor am I putting up a mask. Seriously, it's the stupidest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard about putting a mask by laughing. Everyone laughs, so does that mean they all put on a mask?! How stupid does that sound. Laughing is my thing and if you can't accept it, well you're not gonna be able to accept me.

No comments:

Post a Comment