Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random shiet

Music is soothing. I think I rant wayy too much. I haven't written in my journal for 2 weeks. Yes, I keep a journal and I think that is absolutely alright. I wanna sleep, but I'm not tired. I don't want to go back to school. I want to take my driving test and pass it. I want a job not because of it's money but for the experience. I want to go to New York City. I want good grades. I hate it when people take everything so seriously. I don't like party poopers. I think I went through too much drama. I don't feel like I'm eighteen. It's 2:01 am! I still don't feel sleepy. Winter break went by wayy too fast. I wonder whose going to Winter Ball. I want to go to speed zone. I think people type "lol" on aim because they got nothing to say. I don't understand when guys say they're more emotional than us girls. I hold too much grudges. I can't forget the bad things that people do to me. I get paranoid real easily. I've been hurt so many times I can barely count. I want a cartilage piercing but I'm too scared. I think I'm allergic to a lot of things. I don't know why I laugh so much. I hate when people say "You have white hair" because I know I do. I actually want to live by myself. But at the same time I like being pampered. I noticed that I tend to say things at the wrong time at the wrong place. I want to go bungee-jumping one day. I like Twilight because it is surreal and nothing like that can happen in real life. I'm scared of all kinds of bugs period. I miss having a boy to talk about. I don't think there is anyone cute at my school. I think I changed a whole lot since 7th grade. I am the most average teenage girl you can ever meet. I used to think that I'm the only one with this life, but I realized there are girls like me dealing with the same shiet I'm dealing with. I can do the craziest things when I open up to people. I have friends that makes me feel confident. I also have friends that bring me down once in awhile. I don't have enough support. I feel like there's still people who are using me. I don't know why I still let them step all over me. I want to go on a vacation with just my closest buds. I say "sorry" way too much even if I was right. I doubt myself alot. I love giving advice to people. I wish I had a car right now. I hope this was interesting and sorry if it bored you. I think I'm starting to feel sleepy. Good nights!

Ask me questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment