Thursday, January 14, 2010

Posts

Lately, I don't have time to post. D: And last night I couldn't even go online cuz my Internet died. *sad face* Rain sucks! Each time it rains and there's a blackout, my Interent dies for a day. FML! I thought cable was a better company for Internet. Errr...
SO anyways, nothing much happened these couple days. Just a regular typical day at school. I can't think of a real good topic to talk about yet. Weekend coming. Is it me or did this week pass by a bit slower than usual? Some people are having their finals this week, but ours isn't until next, next week. My finals are so-so.

Period 1: Project & written final with partner
Period 2: TA :D
Period 3: Presentation and vocabulary test
Period 4: Writing test?
Period 5: Igotnoideawhatthecrapisourfinal, but it's everthing we learned and I suck at Gov! >:O
Period 6: Everything we learned throughout the semester.
Finals are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I gotta worry about Thursday and then next day is Minimum Day and then 3-DAY WEEKEND! Wheeeeee..... HAHA Oh crap, I still got my driving test. I wanna take it on the Monday of student holiday. Will I pass? I got no idea. I'm scared outta my pants. LOL But I want my license!!!!! Wow, my rambling came out to be pretty long. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment