Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dear Anonymous,

Dear Anonymous,
I really have to thank you for being there. Each time there's drama in my life, you were there to listen. You say things that make me laugh. You cuss at all the right places. HAHA. I don't need you to give me any advice or anything. Cuz all I need is for you is to listen to me and you do just that. You call to ask me how I'm feeling and I really appreciate that. Thanks for caring and listening to me. I know I ramble all the time, but you still continued to listen. Thanks a bunch!

Dear Anonymous,
Things changed cuz of you. It's a good thing though. Sometimes, I just have to be real patient, but I'm not a patient person usually. There's things that I don't like and I'm sure that you don't like some of the things that I do. But in the end, it all works out. That's all I have to say. Regardless of everything, we still manage through things. You're pretty awesome and I don't think I needa say more. It comes from the inside so no need to say too much.

Dear Anonymous,
I'm really happy that you still consider me a good friend. You still tell me deep hearted things that I wouldn't expect you to. I know you can still trust me. I'd appreciate that. We were like soo close when we first met and now we're like this____________________far. I'm sorry we lost a bit of connection after these couple months. It all happened cuz of this one incident and you were stuck in between my drama. It made me sad to see you take the other side. This is the only reason why we became more distant or more like I became more distant with you. I think I told you before that once I find you out you betrayed me, it's going to be hard to gain my trust again. I didn't know what you were thinking at the time. I promised that even if we don't talk much now doesn't mean in the future when we see each other, we're NOT going to just say hi and bye.

Dear Anonymous,
Each time we see each other, you make me laugh. You understand things when I tell you cuz you have experienced it. You tell me when someone hurts you, they're not worth my tears. I agree with you. I'm still standing cuz of your encouraging words. Thanks for helping me stand up on my two feet again.


Dear Anonymous,
We haven't talked for a long time. We say hi once in awhile. Sometimes, we walk bye each other, we don't even say anything. We used to be real close and now we're close to strangers. I don't think it's going to go back and I don't want to go back either. It's okei now. At least we say hi once in awhile, and that's what counts.

Dear Anonymous,
What happened to you? You sound like an alien when you speak your stupid logic. It does not make sense at all. You can't afford to lose, that's why you have to defend yourself like it's the end of the world. You're starting to sound like a physco. Maybe it's time for you to visit that mental hospital across the street from your house. You think that your dreams are going to take you somewhere. You think that people who become successful has nothing cuz in the end they are all going to die. What kind of world are you in? You say my laughter is a mistake. I think YOU'RE the mistake I have ever made. I made the mistake to even talk to you. I wasted hours of my life talking to you and letting you talk about some dumbass logic. What logic are you talking about? You are so complex. You're full of complexity. I cannot deal with such a complex person. If you're going to hurt people in your life, you're bond to get hurt one day. This is no lecture, but more of a "just to let you know." If you can't accept it, then it's your problem. When you fall flat on your face, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Love,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment