Sunday, January 3, 2010

School tomorrow!

OH NO! Tomorrow's school. I am so not ready to go back to school because well we just don't have have enough vacations. LOL. I swear Winter Break passes by real fast that I didn't even have to time to figure what I did these 2 weeks. Like seriously, I don't know what I did that was really fun or special. Well, there were some lazy days and some going out days. But 2 weeks is not enough.

Today's the last day before we all go back to school and I'm at my friend's house to have like a grill dinner. While we're waiting for her sister, I overheard her parents having an argument about a calender. Yeah, I know right. That was the funniest shiet ever. Her mom was like don't throw away my '09 calender and her dad was like we're in 2010. HAHA. And her mom was like the new year hasn't passed yet. I think she meant Chinese New Year. Did you guys know that Chinese New Year is on Valentine's Day?! LMAO. That is so awesome. Two holiday celebrations on one day, if you're Chinese. It's a time for red envelopes!!! Wheee.......XD

No comments:

Post a Comment