Monday, March 1, 2010

Sadies

Okei, so I don't know why I have this urge to ask someone to Sadies. BUT one problem...I don't know WHO to ask! Haha. Seriously, after 3 years of wanting to go and this is my last year of high school, I should take the chance to go. Honestly, I really don't know who I should ask or have anyone that I like. For a long time in awhile, I do NOT like anyone at the moment. So either way, I don't know how I'm going to go without a date. I mean there is a possibility of going with friends, but then what's the point of sadies? The only point of it is for a girl to ask a guy, so why would you go with your friends unless they have dates too? I don't know. Is it possible to go with just a friend and not have this "friend" think that you have feelings towards him whatsoever?! Like you actually mean it when you wanna go as friends? I don't know either. It seems to me that it used to be so much easier when no one thought about these things. I remember that's what happened in 8th grade. I just asked someone and we went as friends and nothing happened. But now, it seems much more complicated than before. Maybe, just maybe, I had more guts back then and plus I was at a smaller school and we practically knew everyone in the school. I got no idea either. Maybe I should grow some balls and just ask someone without thinking so much. But still, WHO?! >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment