Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Haha... the title sounds like that song by Ke$ha. I actually like that song. Well anyways this week is tiring. I'm really sleepy and tired. Seniorities has been catching up on me. I mean literally. If you have to make it specific, it's more like English class. I really don't like what we're doing in there anymore. The book that we have to read is totally like whatthefuckisittalkingabout kinda thing. UGH! I don't understand the book nor do I want to read the book. I basically gave up on this section. I just want return this book to the bookroom already. LMAO! What would happen if I didn't do the workbook or read? Anyways, I think I really need my sleep. iIve been going to bed at 11:30-12 these past couple days. And I have to say, it feels the same. I still don't think I got enough of sleep regardless of how many hours of sleep I get. I don't know. I think I'm blabbing so much I don't even know what I'm writing. BLAH BLAH BLAH lol

No comments:

Post a Comment