Monday, March 8, 2010

Harry Potter


I've been reading the "Harry Potter" series for about one and a half months or two months already. It is getting a bit addicting. HAHA. I read the series before already. I think the one book that I read the most was "Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets." I think it was cuz that was my first book I got. You can tell that was the oldest book though. LOL! Something that was annoying me was that my book #1-5 are paperback and the book #6-7 is hard cover. AND my book #3 is sorta the mini version. It's condensed? I don't how to describe it. It's just smaller than the other books. Does that make better sense? Yeah, I have a weird collection. I really want it to be either ALL paperbacks or ALL hardcovers. It kinda annoys me, but oh well. I get these books after it first came out after the second book. I have no idea when I started getting into this whole series. Probably when the first movie came out? No maybe not. I don't know! I just remember when I first saw that movie, I thought 'Harry' was cute! HAHA! He totally changed now though. He's older, not so good looking (shh!), and short! I really don't like short guys. Especially those who are the same height as me or 2/3 inches taller than me. This is because what if I wear high heels and I am taller than the guy?! :O LOL! Anyways, I'm on my last book now and I can't wait for the movie to come out. Part 1 is coming out on November 19, 2010! :D When I read the book, I am so into the book that it's hard to put down my book. LMAO! That's why recently I have been sleeping pretty late like 2/3 am! ): BAD....

No comments:

Post a Comment