Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can tell...

...that it's going to be a loooonnng week. :/ First, there was a blackout at school yesterday. However, all my quizzes were postponed today and yesterday. The downside of it is that they're all crammed on Thursday and Friday. -.- That means I'm going to have 2 quizzes and 1 test on Thursday and a test on Friday. What lovely days! Then, this morning there was an earthquake. Honestly, I'm just adding these "natural disasters" into my bad day. Then, people just starts talking about this one subject. They're not even seniors, so why need to worry about it? I think it's getting annoying and they should just shut the fuck up. I'm not pms-ing, but I just feel irritated and plus it was fucken hot today. The ironic thing: I was so bored in class today and I checked my horoscope and it said that I'd be having a bad day. It's more like implying that. Don't you just hate that your horoscope can be right sometimes. LOL. I think it's more like reading it and then believing it or like making it happen cuz it'd be in the back of your mind once you read it and once something bad happens, you'll be like "See I am having a bad day." HAHA. I just wanna get through this week already. I still never found a date for sadies, thus I'm not going anymore! ): FML! Wellllllll....spring break is in 2 weeks. YAY? I don't know either. I feel like I'm being really indecisive right now. It's my "Idontgiveafuckaboutwhatsgoingon" moments. I know I'm not "depressed. " Cuz trust me, I know what depressed feels like and I know I'm not. So let's say I'm irritated? haha. I don't know. <--- See there we go again with the 'IDK.' St. Patty's Day tomorrow. It's time to find something green to wear but I only have one green top that I don't feel like wearing at the moment. I realized I have this green tank, but what do I wear it with? Shorts? OHHH talking about shorts! It reminds me that there were hella mosquitos at lunch where we were sitting. I was fucken scared that it'd sting me cuz I was wearing shorts. And what to you know, I got bitten. FUCK MY LIFE! >:O I hate bugs period! They are disgusting. I hate it and it probably hates me. UGH! LOL Should I wear shorts tomorrow? I don't know. It all depends on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment