Thursday, March 4, 2010

Procrastination.

Honestly, I should be studying right now yet I'm totally procrastinating. I'm just watching 'Secret Life of The American Teenager.' I needa get caught up with two episodes. I don't even bother watching it on tv anymore cuz I just go online and watch it. Plus I still haven't figured what the "new" channels are anymore. My brothers know it though. They can be my tv guide. HAHA. I got three things to study for: 1 test and 2 quizzes. FML! But technically I'm just gonna study two things. I don't know what is wrong with the teachers. Tomorrow is a minimum day and yet we have all these tests and quizzes. -.- Goodness gracious! LOL Teachers these days. Anyways I can feel that tomorrow's gonna be a long day even though it will be a shorter day. It's a long minumum day. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment