Monday, March 15, 2010

Blackout @ school!

So there was a blackout at school today. It started towards the end of 1st period. We were stuck in period 2 for at least 2 hours before they released us. Seriously, they just kept us in there and the electricity wouldn't be back on for awhile. -.- What happened was that apparently there was a small fire near the electricity pole thingy. LOL So then they had to shut down the whole block's light. When the light first went out, some of the lights were flashing and it was pretty creepy. HAHA. People were like it was so scary in the restrooms and people in my class were all going in pairs to the restroom. LOL. My period 2 was TA and I was basically sleeping/napping in there. The teacher let the freshies watch Iron Man on her laptop. I was really tired thanks to the daylight savings. ): There wasn't much to do in class and so I was just texting. After awhile, my mom called me saying that the school called home saying that we're released early. That took forever to let us out. Gahh... We were finally out 1/2 hours later. So basically we only had 2 classes today! (: Fun day..not really. hahaha. Well my leg is cramping and I'm feeling tired. It's time for nappy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment