Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Period 3


Dude...So I'm in period 3 right now and it is very quiet. Honestly, I never heard the class so quiet before. The only sound I actually hear is people typing on the keyboard. Lalalala...So I finished my part of the group project and I got nothing to do. So I'm blogging so that makes it seem like I'm typing my notes. (: I do, but I don't wanna do it for now. I've been online shopping, but there's nothing nice to buy or what not. Yesterday I slept at 3 am. Yes that late! I was reading my Harry Potter book and I couldn't stop. I was like just one more page each time and it ended to be lik around 50 pages! HAHA! I'm almost to the ending but I doubt I can finish it by tonight cuz I gotta study my Econ test tomorrow. That means no reading. ): I sound like such a bookworm right now. LOL! Anyways, people are getting sick these days. I know like 5 people who are actually sick. Flu season again? Spring time is coming and OMG, daylight saving time begins this Sunday! That means one less hour of sleep! :O Spring forward, fall backward. I think this year is going by too fast. I mean we're coming to the end of the school year and I'm graduating! Ahhh... kinda excited but nervous at the same time. Why can't we just stop going so fast so I can feel what's really going on in my last year of high school? I hardly remembered what happened this school year. I just know that I haven't had any all nighters, instead I practically took a nap every day. Well, not every day. LOL! But, honestly, it does feel like every day. This year was like on fast forward. In 3 months, we'd be having summer vacation and then college. Then @ college it's going to be like high school all over again. <-- That's what my friends told me. They say that the only difference is your at a new campus and a bit harder material to learn. Okei enough blogging and time to go back to my online shopping/browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment