Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eye-witnessed!

So when my mom and I was coming home from Ralphs, we witnessed a car accident!:O This Mexican guy ran a red light and hit a lady coming from the opposite direction. My jaw dropped when I saw it cuz it was all of a sudden and we were inches away from it That dude's car literally swiveled 360 degrees onto the other side of the street. His bumper fell off and his windshield wipers were all moving. LOL. The lady's car was damaged too. I think her headlights were broken and she drove slowly to her opposite side (right next to us) and stopped in the middle of the car. I have a feeling that her car stopped running. So when we passed the guy, it seemed like he was bleeding. Damn, he's messed up! What was he thinking about running a red light?! Did he think he'd be able to get through it without having an accident. Most unlikely. -.- I feel bad for the lady and she's old too! I bet that lady scared her pants off. Seriously, I was a bit scared too. And you know what's so ironic about all this?! Before we got to the intersection, I was asking my mom when is she getting insurance for me cuz then I'd be able to drive when I get insurance. We were talking about cars and stuff like that. I was like I wanna car so that I can go to places without asking her or my dad for rides and stuff like that. (I think she was thinking about that too.) LOL! It's just that insurance would be so much more expensive if they just add my name onto theirs now. She told me to wait til theirs expires which is around April. *crosses my finger* and toes if I have to. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment