Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodnessssssss!

Don't you hate it when you watch a tv show and you reach the finale, then they eave you hanging at the end and say "Watch out for next season coming...." UGH! I'm so mad! I just watched 'Secret Life' and the ending sucked. Well it didn't suck, it was just not complete. It was supposed to be the finale though. -.- FML! Well they say that there's going to be more episodes in the summer. I don't know if it's going to be a new season or a continuation of this season. Hmmm...I can't wait for it to come out. It's gonna take a long time. So the question is...Is Adrian pregnant with Ben's baby?! I don't know if I like it. I'm just kinda iffy about it, but then if she's not pregos then it's sorta gonna be a happy ending kinda thing where this person is with this other person. You know, those fairy tale endings. HAHA. Yeah...So I really don't care which ending it is. I just wanna watch it already. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment