Friday, August 27, 2010

Uh Oh!

Okei so I decided to drop the 30 day challenge. I give up on it. LOL I either don't have the time for it or I'm just too lazy to do it. ):

Anyways, so recently...maybe not recently, just yesterday I heard something. When I first heard it I was whatever about it cuz it didn't concern me whatsoever. Then, slowly it got to me. Like it has nothing to do with me, but it had affected me. This was something that happened to me back in my junior year of high school. I feel a bit mediocre about it. I don't know what to say about it. I would want to say I'm happy, but knowing that I've already let everything go, I can say I don't care. I think if it was a year ago, I'd be like jumping in joy right now. HAHA But after high school ended, I've basically left all the drama behind. Right now, I feel a bit bad and worried about this ex-friend. For what she's done to me and betraying me, I should just forget it, but nope. I actually want to go ask her if she's okei cuz knowing her, she'd be emo right now. I don't know. I just hope this feeling passes. I'm surprised myself that I'd be feeling this way. This just shows that even though if someone was once or is important in my life, I'd always have the feeling to want to care about them and look out for them. Well, college is starting for me very soon. I'm extremely nervous. But I'll make it through it.

Also, I don't know what's going on with another friend. He seems pretty sad right now. I haven't talked to him for awhile.  I want to, but the last time I tried, he didn't want to talk to me about it. I can see he tells other people except me. I don't know. Hopefully, he's fine and everything's ok. I want him to know that whatever happens I'll always lend him a shoulder to lean on and my time to listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment