Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hmmm

Do you think the person that you last liked wants to be with you?
You can call that the past.

Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life?
I give out hints and clues, hopefully they get it.

Is there anyone that you wish was IN your life who used to be?
Yeah apparently.

Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
I don't remember. D:

How do you feel right now?
Better cuz I had a headache earlier. ):

How many people do you truly trust (not family)?
It takes alot for me to trust someone, so maybe like one or two.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
It's hard to do so.

What is your favorite kind of weather?
The beach weather: sunny with breezy wind.

Have you ever had sex with a hobo?
HELL NO!

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
Yeah, it's my baby cousin. HEHE

When was the last time something bothered you?
A few weeks back, but now it's time to move on.

Who in your life has hurt you the most?
I don't know.

Are you drifting away from someone you were close with?
Sadly, yes.

Anything you’re giving up on?
Yeah, us.

When was the last time you cried?
2 weeks ago.

Have you ever punched a guy?
I actually did. LOLL

Have you ever peed on the side of a road?
Nahh...

Do you need to say anything to someone?
Yupp I do.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Today.

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I guess I have?

Do you like someone?
Nope.

Have you ever kissed a blue eyed person?
Nah.

How’s your life lately?
It's the same.

Can you keep a secret?
Of course.

Are you open with your feelings to people?
Nope it depends.

Last place you hugged someone?
The library.

What were you like a year ago?
A lazy bum. Let's not talk about it kay? Thanks.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer too much?
I use it when I joke around HAHA :D

Do you wish someone would call you right now?
NAh I don't care for it anymore.

Who was the last person you stayed up with til 1am with on the phone?
The last person I called "Hun"

Do you have any weird inside jokes?
I have a lot. LOLL

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping!

Do you trust all of your friends?
Nope, there's only one.

Where will you be in an hour?
Shower.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Ugh I don't want to go to work.

Are you gonna get high later?
Nope.

Is there any emotion you’re trying to avoid right now?
You can't avoid a certain feeling.If that's how you feel, then it's how you feel. You can't stop the feeling, but you can control it.

Are you sad?
Nope.

How was your week?
It's been so so, but the party begins now. LOLL

Anything exciting happening?
YESS! (:

Do you wish you were some place else?
Honestly, I do. But I can live.
Are you bored?
Of course. Why do you think I'd be doing this?

Why arent you happy?
Because I want something really bad and I'm not sure if I'm even getting it. Whereas people who don't deserve it gets it. -_-

What does the 4th text in your inbox say?
Let's check: HAHA it's about my friend bitching at her mom. (:

What color shirt are you wearing?
Lavender.

If your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do?
Well I don't have a bf, so I don't have to worry about that. :D

Do you change your phone background a lot?
I've been meaning to change it, but I never have a better photo than the one I have. LOLL

How’s your heart lately?
I can still hear the beating, so it's fine.

What was the last thing you ate?
Egg tart.

What movie did you last go see? and with who?
Eclipse, with Wendy, Sylvie, Alice, and Leanna.

Last person you text messaged?
Carlos.

What kind of phone do you have?
The Blackberry Curve.

What color are your eyes?
Dark Brown.

What is your relationship status?
Single and mingling. HEHE

Ever been kissed in the rain?
Nope.


Are you waiting for anyone’s call right now?
Nope I've accepted reality.

Do you judge people you don’t know?
Yes once in awhile.

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
They are the best! (:

Are you doing this because you’re bored?
Si seniorita!

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water.

Where was your default picture taken?
In Vegas in my hotel room. haha

Do you know anyone who works at Walmart?
Actually yes.

Would you ever consider getting breast implants?
Nahh I got the natural ones. HEHE

At what age do you want to get married?
When I'm ready and the timing is right.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
HAHA nahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment