Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sometimes.

So I've realized I haven't had a meaningful post in awhile. It's either the 30 day thing or pictures. Sometimes if you look closely, the pictures have meanings in it. So I was wondering, have you ever had a moment where you wait for something to come or happen, but you know it'll never come or happen. Even though you realize this fact, you still sit there waiting for it? I'm sure tons of people have experienced it. Sitting there waiting for something to come to you. If you haven't realized it, things won't just come to you like that. You have to work for it or at least get your ass off the chair to go get it. You gotta do something, anything, in order to get what you want. Yeah, I had to learn it the hard way. I mean I knew that things wouldn't come to me without me doing something about it, but I wished it did. I'm thinking though every single day, is it going to be worth it at the end? Cuz who knows what's going to happen. I have had so many friends come and go, but you're the one friend I don't want to just go. Sometimes, I can't help but reminisce us and what we had. Sometimes I hoped for more. Sometimes, I just wish. But most of the time, I just think.

No comments:

Post a Comment