Monday, August 30, 2010

Bored much?!

What was the highlight of your week? Watching "Get Him To The Greek" It was fucken hilarious! (:
Whose car were you in last? Mines (:
What color shirt are you wearing? Pink
How long is your hair? It's not that long anymore. ): But still long as others had said LOLL
Are you good looking? I don't know. You tell me.
Last movie you watched? Get Him To The Greek
Who were you with? Wendy Kay Phun!
Last thing you ate? Sponge cake.
Last thing you drank? Soup
When was the last time you had your heart broken? Never
Who came over last? Friends from Canada
Are you happy right now? I'm fine.
What did you say last? "What?!"
Where is your phone? Next to me on the chair
What color are your eyes? Dark Brown
Are you left-handed? Nahh
Do you have any pets? Yupp
Favorite Vacation? Going to NYC 9 years ago!
What do you dislike currently? Having to hide my feelings.
What are you listening to? "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars ♥
If you could have one thing right now what would it be? A jobbbbb! :O
What is your favorite scent? This scent from Victoria Secrets PINK collection
Who makes you happiest? There's no particular person cuz many people make me happy. (:
What were you doing at midnight last night? Texting away! :D
When is your birthday? December 15th
Last time you went swimming in a pool? OH MY I just realized I haven't swam in my pool this whole summer! :OO
Do you read your horoscope? Sometimes when I get bored.
Where was the last place you bought something? Target (:
How do you feel about your hair right now? It's alright, getting frizzy -_-
Do you bite your nails? Nopee
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I needa get up to see my babies!
Know any other languages? Yupp: Cantonese, Mandarin
Have you ever been IN a wedding? Nopee
Did you take a nap today? Yes I did.
Are you multitasking right now? Not really...surprisingly! HAHA
Who are you thinking about right now? YOU!!! JKK no one in particular.
When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Today :D HEHE
How many pairs of shoes do you own? I don't know but I gotta say 20+
How many piercings do you have? 5 on the ears
What are you doing today? Well school's going to start for me in the afternoon. First day of college
When is the last time you updated your page? This page? Uhh today.
Do you like rollercoasters?  I'm in lovee with it! (:
Last time you were sick? Hmmm...I don't remember.
What states have you lived in? California!
Have you ever wanted someone you can't have? That was the past.
If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? In New York!
Do you hate anyone? Hate is too strong of a word, it's more like despise, but it's gone. I don't hate/despise anyone anymore.
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment? For awhile I was, then I gave up. Now I don't feel a thing.
Do you drink more apple or orange juice? Neither. But I like apple juice.
What time did you go to sleep Friday night? I don't remember. Maybe around 1 am?
Are you nice to people you dislike? "Kill them with kindness" (:
Was this summer a good one? It was funnnn and chilllll!
You receive $50 without any reason, what do you spend it on? CLOTHESS!
How long does it take you to fall asleep at night? It depends.
Who are you annoyed at? No one at the moment.
Would you rather write with a gel pen or Sharpie? Gel pens.
Do you believe that love at first sight exists? It may or it may not.
Do you miss anyone? Yeah.
Have you ever had stitches? Yupp
This time last year, can you remember who you liked? How can I forget. -_-
Are you easy to get along with? I think I am but there's people who feel intimidated by me and I don't know why. HAHA I think I'm friendly.
Was last night terrible? No.
Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now? People will always mean alot to me whether they're friends, family, ex friends, ex lovers, etc...
Is it possible to be JUST friends with someone you wanna be with? Yeah why not.
If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you? Maybe that's only if there's someone I feel safe with to be with me. HAHA
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? Yes I can.
Will tomorrow be better than today? Let's hope so.
Meet anyone new this year? Of course.
The guy/girl you fell hardest for seeing them with another guy/girl, would it hurt? I don't know who I felt hardest with cuz I would always think at the moment that I fell hard for someone then another person comes along and I would say I fell hard for him so there's always someone that'll replace another until I've actually fell "in love."
Did you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend on your last birthday? Nope.
Are you a 90's baby? OF COURSEE!
Your best friend tells you, "you have a drug problem", you say? I don't have a best friend, but if someone said that I'd tell them to "FUCK OFF!" HAHA
Are you a bad influence? HAHAHHAA
What is your favorite book that you had to read for school? I don't know.
What does the last text you received say? About my outfits.
Were you a cute baby? All babies were cute! HEHE
How are you feeling today? I'm gettting sleepy.
Did you have a dream last night? Nope but I had a dream when I was napping and it was a GOOD one!
Do you want to say something to someone? Yeah sure if I ever get the chance to.
Anybody you're looking forward to seeing soon? No not really.
What was the first thing you did this morning? Brush my teeth.
How fast does your mood change? It depends. It can change within a second.
Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? Yes.
Why did you last smile? Cuz it's me. I always smile. (:
What time did you get out of bed today? 8 o'clock.
Does anyone of the opposite sex have the same name as you? HAHAHHA does the Disney character count cuz I've been told it's a boy. LOLLLLL
Last girls you hung out with? Wendy Kay Phun, Helen Peng
Is there a boy/girl that you would do absolutely everything for? Sureee
What is the closest thing to you that is striped? My phone case. HAHA
Have you ever thrown up in that trashcan? Yes.
Have you ever dropped your phone in a pool? Nope. I'd cry.
Have you ever seriously thought you were going to marry someone and they broke your heart? LMFAOO I'm not at that stage to want to get married yet.
Have you ever had a best friend that moved away? Yes back in the elementary years.
Is the last person you kissed yours? Go ask him. LOLL JKK Nope he's single I think LOLL
Would your best friend make a speech at your funeral? No best friend.
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Barely waking up.
Who were you last on the phone with? Helen.
Do you sleep with the door open or closed? Open
Do you wish anyone in particular was still in your life? It's like that one quote where people who didn't make it to your life won't be important or something like that.
Are you an official couple with the last person you kissed? HAH no.

No comments:

Post a Comment