Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time for one of these again. LOLL

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Oh my I haven't worn a hoodie since wintertime. LOLL Hmm black?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Um no.
4.Do you plan outfits? Yes on most days.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Kinda bored and this one unexplainable feeling.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? This calendar. LOLL
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It had something to do with someone and something.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes I did, I meet someone new everyday! HAHA No joke!
10. What are you craving right now? Japanese food esp ramen and sushi!
11. Do you floss? Yes I do, as a matter of fact, I just flossed HAHAH
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Green LOL
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Does using my phone count? If yes, then last night.
14. Are you emotional? Yes very except I feel a bit different this summer.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? LMFAO sure why not.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nahh.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick the cones, but I bite the bars.
18. Do you like your hair? I like the length and color, but it's lacking some style ):
19. Do you like yourself? I'm good.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah.....in my dreams. LMFAO
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Umm no or I haven't tasted it. I don't know.
22. What are you listening to right now? Teenage Dream-Katy Perry (:
23. How many countries have you visited? Dos
24. Are your parents strict? Yes to an extent
25. Would you go sky diving? Hell YESSS! I was just talking about that the other day (:
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Ewww no thank you. He reminds me of a perv!
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Yes I would LOL
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My CD's? hahah
29. Have you ever been in a castle? YES I did, Heart Castle :D
30. Do you rent movies often? No ):
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't have a math class now.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, I still remember that very recent one I made with my friend. That shiet cracked me up sooo badly, my tummy had a major workout. HAHAH
33. Do you own a gun? Nope.
34. Can you count backwards from 74? I can try...later.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself, and I
36. Brown or white eggs? There's no difference.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Omg yes
38. Ever been on a train? Yupp
39. Ever been in love? No.
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Of course. It's my life practically.
41. Are you too forgiving? Unfortunately that's my weakness.
42. Do you use chap stick? Very often.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Don't have one.
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes I do.
45. Ever have cream puffs? Yum! NOM NOM
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Uhh no
47. What was the last question you asked? I forgot.
48. What was the last CD you bought? It must have been something ages ago.
49. Boys or girls? Boys kekeke V ^^
50. What is your bus number for school? I don't take the bus nor do I go to school at the moment.
51. Is your hair curly? Nope.
52. Last time you cried? Uhh not too long ago. I think last Friday/Saturday?
53. Ever walked into a wall? Yeahh that shiet hurts!
54. Do looks matter? Only for a matter of time.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? I think I did, but I can't remember what.
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeahh LMFAO
57. Favorite time of the year? Transition from summer to fall + December (:
58. Favorite color? Purple and teal
59. Are you sarcastic? I am VERY sarcastic.
60. Do you have any tattoos? Yupp :D
61. The last person you held hands with? My baby cousin. LOL
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? If I'm tired while watching TV, then I'll fall asleep with it on.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? In Vegas
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah
65. Do you like your life right now? It's alright.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Every day almost.
67. What is your favorite animal? Dogssss
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? This pouch so I can use it as a makeup bag/pencil bag.
69. Do you have good vision? Nopee that's why I got glasses
70. Can you hula hoop? I can try.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Umm this is hard to say but most likely no cuz "once a cheater, always a cheater."
72. Do you have a job? YESS
73. Can you handle the truth? It depends, but hey the truth is the truth. I can't change that.
74. What are you wearing? Shorts and a tee shirt.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment