Friday, August 6, 2010

I've realized...

...that each time I talk to you, see you, or hang out with you,  I end up having to rant about you. Why is it that everytime we have a conversation, you say something that makes me feel annoyed. I'm trying to be a better person by not talking as much shiet as I used to. But with you, I can't help it. Like I feel weird listening to the stuff you have to say to me. It seems as if you don't really notice it. I'm sure you've gotten a teeny tiny clue by now that I'm not that fond with you anymore. I'm sorry, but I've lost interest in the friendship. I don't feel comfortable nor happy around you. It's time to move on. If you gotta say, then I've changed. I like having happiness and positive things not your nonstop negativity and constant complaints. You might not realize the things you say, but it really brings others down. You just needa chill and enjoy everything that you have instead of complaining what you don't have. Cuz you have it better than 80% of the people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment