Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer To-Do List

I kno this is a bit too late but I'm working on it. HAHA. There's more to the list but that's all for now. (: Hopefully, I can do most of the things before summer ends.
  • Get a fucken car!
  • Road trip to San Francisco
  • Get a job
  • Watch Eclipse! (:
  • Go to Six Flags
  • Get a tattoo
  • Cartilage piercing
  • Go to somewhere that I've never been too. (Hooters...HEHEE)
  • Volunteer at animal shelter
  • Beach
  • Laguna Beach
  • Bonfire at the beach
  • Get as dark as Jacob HAHA
  • Watch the sunset
  • Play the field.
  • Find a FILIPINO boy! Hehe ♥
  • Hang out with my peeps
  • Go to a BBQ
  • Waterballoon fight! (:
  • Las Vegas
  • Go clubbin'
  • Quit drinking
  • Party
  • Sleepover
  • Go on epic adventures.
  • Crash a party.
  • Cut my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment