Monday, February 8, 2010

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I PASSED! XD

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.... I passed my driving test today! Wheeeeeeeee... I'm hella happy and I got no idea why I was so worried about before. It was so easy and I swear my examiner was not paying attention half the time. LOLL. It felt like a 5 minutes test, but my mom told me it was 10 minutes. HAHA. I was so surprised that I ony missed 2 points cuz I know I didn't make a complete stop at one stop sign. Hmmm... told you my examiner wasn't paying attention. It was a lady and in the beginning I told her straight up I was really nervous. I think she wanted to go on her break already. She said I was her last testee. (: I just lucked out. HAHA. I'm just happy I passed. Now time to wait for my actual license, get insurance, get my dad's car! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment