Monday, February 22, 2010

Stop It!

Why does it matter so much to you what college do I get into? Honestly?! I don't care what you get into, so I think you should stop worrying if I got into anything. I don't care if you got into a state college or a private college. It's all the same. It's the content and things you learn that counts. You make it seem like picking colleges are like picking the different brands of clothes. Literally, they all make the same clothes, but they just add their logo on it to make it prettier and more expensive. I KNOW you're smart and get 4.0's. So what?! Just cuz you're my cousin doesn't mean anything. I'm happy for you that you got into a private college. So can you just stop asking what colleges I did or didn't get into. You can ask however many times you want, but my answer is going to be "I don't know!" or I'm just going to glare at you or some other response if I'm irritated. Expect that from me from now on and better now call me rude. If I choose to tell you, I would've done that right away.
Since I'm on the subject about colleges, I just hate when adults ask me what college I'm going to go to. Especially my grandparents. Geez! They need to realize that acceptance/rejection letters do not come until March. Just cuz I'm not sure which college I go to, doesn't mean I'm indecisive. I feel like a lot of people have such high expectations on me. And literally I just fall behind what is expected. ): Sometimes, I don't want to tell them where I'm going because I know they're going to compare me to their children or other people just like everyone else. People should just lay off to what school they're going to. I've pretty much given up to any "good" school that people label as. Plus, it costs so much to go to a "good" school. There's like tuition + supply fees + dorms (if you have to). You'd need a couple thousands. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment