Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One more

Okei...just one more question thingy. (:

1--Thing you cannot leave the house without ? Hmm... my cell phone and some lip gloss/chapstick
2--Favorite Brand of makeup? I don't have a favorite brand.
3--Favorite Flower ? Roses! :D
4-- Fav clothing store? Chorlotte Russe and Forever 21
5--Favorite Perfume ? Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works
6--Heels or flats ? Flats
7--Do you make good grades ? Uhh..nahh.
8--Favorite colors ? Purple, teal/turquiose, gray
9--Do you drink energy drinks ? Nopee
10--Do you drink juice ? Not that much
11--Do you like swimming ? Only in the summer.
12--Do you eat fries with a fork ? I use it when I'm eating chili cheese fries from Johnny Rockets :D
13--Favourite Moisturizer? Currently the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer.
14--Do you want to get married later on in life ? I'll tell you later on in life. HAHA
15--Do you get mad easily ? If someone gets on my nerves or annoys me when I'm already in a bad mood, then yes.
16--Are you into Ghost Hunting ? Umm..no thank you.
17-- Any phobias? SPIDERS!!!
18--Do you bite your nails ? Nahh.
19--Have you ever had a near death experience? Yes, but I'm not going to say what happened cuz it's my fault.
20--Do you drink coffee ? Yeah, but not that often. Only when I'm craving for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment