Monday, February 15, 2010

Hehee

Watsupp... I haven't blogged in awhile already. :O So yesterday was Valentine's Day or Singles Awareness Day and Chinese New Years. It's pretty rare. (: Both of these holidays have the color red too. What a coincedence. Hehe. I can't wait to get my red envelopes this New Years. I actually like this holiday. My family wasn't that traditional this year. We just had a huge family dinner on the Eve and the next day went to dim sum. This year was actually less tradional than the years before. I remember when we were younger, my mom would like to decorate the house with those red thingys and buy those blossom flowers and all those new years snacks. And plus I've been cussing since the first day. You're not supposed to cuss when new years comes around until the last day which is the 15th. LOL XD Too bad.
3-day weekend is coming to an end now. I don't wanna go to school tomorrow though. ): I have a test and I don't want to study for it later. Did you know people in China get to have a whole month of school off for Chinese New Years? :O Lucky them! HAHA. But it's equivalent to our Christmas and New Year's, but they get one month, we get 2 weeks. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment