Friday, February 5, 2010

Eeeeekk kutee BOY!:D

OMFG! Okei so I have to talk about something that happened today! :D In period 4 today, we had a couple guest speakers who were from the Marine Corps. One person stood out the most. In the beginning, I didn't even noticed him, until I felt someone look in my direction. I looked up and noticed him. I couldn't stop looking at him and he was goddamn kuteee! Hehehee.. He has a tiny goatee and wears glasses. The only bad thing was that he's a bit short. :X I didn't even hear what his name was. He's about 24ish years old. LOL I don't know though, I'm just looking by appearance. HAHA I swear there was a spur moment of mines where I wanted to raise my hand and say, "Can I have your number?" ROFL. I'm crazyyy! I guess I had a long boy break and haven't really come upon any cute guys in awhile. This is so funny. I swear at lunch, I started to blush real bad when he passes by in the halls. What is wrong with me?! LOL. Like seriously, I can't stop thinking about him in fifth period either. I swear it's time to meet some new boys! (: HAHAAAA...

Boys,
can't live with them,
can't live without them! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment