Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bored

I'm a sleepy and tired but I just drank 2 cups of water and I feel so full. Imma wait a bit before I go take a nap! (: Well, I'm going to do a little survey thingy for the time being. HAHA

PART 1:
Were you a planned baby?
-Actually I have no idea, but I think so?
Were you the first?
-Yeahh
Were your parents married when you were born?
-Yupp
What is your birth date?
-December 15, 1991
PART 2: THE FAMILY
Parents married or divorced?
-Married
Are you an only child?
-No, I wish.
Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
-Oldest D:
Which parent do you get along with best?
-Mom
Do you have step-parents?
-Nahh
PART 3: THE FRIENDS
Do you have more than one best friend?
-I have close friends.
What do you like to do when you are together?
-Hang out, chill, chat, the usual that girls do. LOLL
Do you share the same interests?
-Yes and no
Which friend can you tell everything to?
-I have this weird thing that I tell certain people certain topics. HAHA
PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have a low self esteem?
-At one time, yes. Now not that much
Do you get depressed about things easily?
-It depends how depressing it is.
Are you happy right now?
-I'm good enough.
Do you live life to the fullest?
-I try to.
PART 5: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look?
-I'm alright.
Describe your hair?
-It's long and layered and dyed and a bit dry. Basically it's a mess. ):
How do you dress?
-I dress like what I like.
Were you a strange child?
-Actually no. I was a shy kid.
PART 6: RANDOM
Are you scared of growing up old and alone?
-Yess.
PART 7: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
-Outdoors.
Favorite season?
-I'd say the transition from summer to fall.
Do you like walking in the rain?
-Hell to the NO!
PART 8: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian?
-Nope.
Favorite food?
-I'd say sushi.
What food makes you want to gag?
-Bitter melon.
What is your favorite dessert?
-I'd say froyo, but I haven't had it for awhile. Oh tiramisu.
PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you believe in love at first sight?
-I don't know, it never happened to me.
Best gift from a wife/husband?
-Not married yet.
Have you ever been in love?
-Hmm...onceee.
Have they ever loved you?
-Uh hm (:

No comments:

Post a Comment