Thursday, January 20, 2011

Uhh...awkward much?

Today of all days, I ran into a bunch of people. Is it my luck or what? I should've bought a scratcher. HAHA Anyways, first I bumped into my ex-supervisor at CVS. I said hi and stuff and said I'd come visit. ROFL! We'll see about that. Then, I saw 3 of my Chinese school teachers at Costco. That's so strange. I don't know if they remember me, let's hope not because I sorta just walked by as if I didn't see them. Awkward? Yeah very because it was the teachers I didn't like very much. LOL! Let's say I was very talkative in class yet I got good grades. I don't know where that puts me. :P Lastly, 2 friends from high school called me out at Target. Well to be honest, I only consider one of them to be my friend. The other...let's say she's just an acquaintance. I don't know why I felt so weird when they called me out. I was like Uhhh...hi. HAHA! The one person I considered a friend used to be really close with me but we drifted cuz we had different groups of friends. Sometimes, I miss talking and hanging out with her. Now, we're just too busy doing our own thing to hang out. So sad. Oh wells...today's just a very awkward day.

No comments:

Post a Comment