Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm back...kinda (:

School has taken up my time. Even though I only go to school for 2 hours, the rest of the time I go out and do homework. I can't believe I'm working so hard, but I still don't get it. I definitely hate history with a passion. D: Anyways, there's really nothing to update about. Nothing too interesting. Oh uhh I bumped my ear the other day and it was right on my piercing and it started to bleed. Now it hurts sooo much. ): It's taking forever to heal and I really want to get a haircut then dye my hair, but no I don't want to cuz of my new piercing. Life has been mellow. Oh I did my nails yesterday and I liked it. I practically spent all day doing it. I really need to go shopping cuz I want to buy some stuff, but I don't have much money cuz I've been eating out a lot with my friends. I know I am not a morning person. I'm nocturnal. It's 1:18 am and I don't even feel sleepy. Well, I am going to do some reading and then sleep. And until next time...ADIOS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment