Thursday, January 6, 2011

MIA ?

I've been MIA for a week already. LOL! So Winter class just started this week. And I have an 8 AM class. That means I got to wake up at 6 AM. FML! I am so not used to this schedule and sleeping at 11 PM is even harder. I am trying to get used to it though. Staying in class for 2 hours straight is even harder, but I'm not going to complain because at least I got a class. I know a lot of people who weren't able to get Winter classes this year so yup. I was pretty lucky because first I wasn't able to get any class to getting on the waitlist as the last person to officially getting the class. HAHA! I spent about 100 bucks just for one class. GG me! I'm waiting for my financial aid money to come in. I've been eating out this whole week and the result is me being poor. ): Oh noooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment