Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Five: Did you change yourself this year at all?

Umm...this year just started. So I'm going to include 2010, too. Yes I definitely did changed. I used to be really shy in class. I wouldn't open up to people I don't really know. But since senior year of high school, I just talk to random or smile to random people. It might sound weird, but I think it's absolutely fine. I remember that someon once told me that if my smile can brighten up one person's day, then I've accomplished what I wanted to do. I am more open now and I don't care about how people see me anymore. I may be obnoxious or loud, but I'm having fun so who cares. I've gotten a lot more confident of myself and I've learned to love myself more. There will be times where I feel I'm not good enough, but I know when to stop and not dwell on it. I think that's all that I've changed about myself. Oh another thing, I don't expect too much anymore especially when it comes to boys. Cuz sometimes the more your expect, the greater the disappointments. Sadly, I had to learn it the hard way. Regardless, at least I learned it sooner than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment