Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Seven: An event that impacted your year.

My high school graduation! I finally graduated from high school and now I'm in college being an independent student...kinda. LOL! It had definitely came and went. I can still remember my first day in high school freshman year. I was really nervous and scared. But overall I was very excited to start new and make new friends because I had very horrible drama in middle school. I've made friends, I've lost friends. I became more confident, and more happy. I got my first kiss and I've gotten my heart broken. But it's okay because it was a process of learning. I was learning more about myself and what kind of person I am. I was getting to know myself better and to be a better person. The four years in high school has really taught me many lessons. If I would be given the chance to relive high school, I would, but then again I wouldn't because that's how I learned the things I've learned and if I went back to redo those things, I wouldn't have made the mistakes I've made. (If that makes sense...LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment