Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You changed.

I have no idea who you have became anymore. You're not who you used to be. I think I'm starting to loose respect for you. I feel that after us, you changed to someone very different. Or maybe it's just that I've never seen this side of you? I don't know anymore. There only seems to be one thing that you want in mind. Is it because you've done it before so you feel that nothing matters anymore? What is up with you? I am at loss for words to describe the way I feel about you. Like I wouldn't mind if you changed, but you changed for the worse. I actually feel awkward and strange talking to you. I don't know what to say anymore. Since day one, I've known of you being a flirt, but your flirtyness is becoming too extreme to the point that you're becoming disrespectful. I'm sorry I just don't know what else to say. Yeah it was all fun and games before, but now it has came to the point that it ain't even funny anymore. I'm signing out of your life. Peace out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment