Friday, October 29, 2010

6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

Honestly, I am not doing these day by day. I'm just going to write these whenever I have time or when I'm bored. HEHE...

  1. I like to paint my own nails.
  2. New makeup makes me happy.
  3. I save tags from my clothes.
  4. Water makes me full when I get hungry.
  5. I hate when people touch my things and don't put it back to where it originally belongs.
  6. Dogs are my favs.
  7. I sing aloud in the car when I'm driving by myself.
  8. I do the weirdest things to my brother. (Just ask him.)
  9. I constantly change up my purses.
  10. Wearing my pjs are the comfiest. If I could wear em anywhere, I would.
  11. I hate the rain. It makes me sad.
  12. There's times I feel sad, but I got no idea why.
  13. If you start bitchin' at me, expect me to be the same. (I'm the sweetest bitch!)
  14. My life can get boring sometimes.
  15. When I can't sleep, I take 2 Tynylols.
  16. I never ate at Denny's/Del Taco before.
  17. Shrimp gives me itchy marks.
  18. I am allergic to a couple types of fruits.
  19. I love it when my wallet is loaded.
  20. I tend to daze away when I'm on the elliptical listening to my music.
  21. I smile at strangers when we make eye contact.
  22. I hate driving in the rain.
  23. Rude people deserves to learn their lesson.
  24. I like it when people say "Please" and/or "Thank you."
  25. I am the most sarcastic girl, you can meet.
  26. When I see cute things at stores, I buy it. Then I come home and asks myself why did I just do that?
  27. I am learning to save up my money.
  28. I over analyze everything.
  29. The 'what ifs' always hold me back into doing something that I want to do.
  30. My mind is very complicated to decipher.

No comments:

Post a Comment