Monday, October 4, 2010

Bored at school. D:

1. What are your initials?
W.L.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Sweats

3. Last thing you ate?
Does gum count cuz I'm chewing it right this second.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Hmm...this is hard. Somewhere that's disgusting and expensive?

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Boo. LOLL IDK

6. Last person you hugged?
Michael.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
LMFAO no?

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
It depends. But most likely no.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My legs LOLL

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
I can't remember and it was just last week.

11. Who is your best friend?
I don't believe in it. I have a few close ones though.

12. What time of the day is it?
Its 5:18 PM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Nothing (:

14. Baseball or Football?
None cuz I don't like sports.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
One day (;

16. Favorite type of Food?
Japanese and Italian.

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas and New Years

18. Do you download music:
Yupp who doesn't?!

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes I do! Especially my white ones.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
It's overraided. Too much people are having it.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
I don't swing that way for girls. LOLL

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes! (:

23. Do you love anyone?
My family and friends.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
It depends on how the person look like.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nope, but I'm down to try it out! (:

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope, I'm not sure what that is but sounds fun.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
OMFG yes -_-

28. How many pets do you have?
I got a parakeet and some fishes.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
Nahh..

30. How is the weather right now?
It's fucken drizzling. D:

31. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

32. What is your current favorite song?
Just A Dream-Nelly

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Easy A

34. Do you wear contacts?
Nope

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
I'm at GCC right now. LOLL

36. What are you afraid of?
Spiders! D:

37. How many piercings have you had?
Fivee!

38. What piercings do you want?
I just want a cartilage piercing.

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
I've learned plenty of things this year.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Tazo tea.

41. What Magazines are you reading?
Seventeen.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Nope, I want to try (:

43. Are you missing someone?
Not really. Wait yeah I'm missing my college kiddies!

44. Favorite TV show?
Keeping up with the Kardashians, Jersey Shore!

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
Nahh..

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

47. What celeb do you look like?
IDK

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Get Him to the Greek! (:

50. Do you find yourself loved?
At times.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
Uhh yeah!

52. Favorite smell?
Fruity and sweet smells

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
I don't really like popcorn but I'd say butter.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com?
Uhh no

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life?
Yupp when I was in Kindergarten for a field trip.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Nope
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?
Since I don't know Our Lady Peace then I'll say Nickelback LMFAO

58. What’s something that really bugs you?
When people shake their legs and people who smokes. D:

59. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I don't really care about him cuz he's not my era. LOLL

60. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King even though I haven't had it for years!

61. What’s your favorite perfume?
This green one from Aero and this purple Pink one from Victoria Secrets.

62. Favorite baseball team?
Nada.

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Uhh nope.

64. Nipple or Nose rings?
Neither.

65. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
Hmm..one day.

66. Last time you went bowling?
It's been suchhh a long time.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Hmm...friend's floor LOL

68. Who was your last phone call?
Mom

69. Last time you were at work?
Back in the summer ):

70. What’s the closest orange object to you?
Burt's Bees lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment