Thursday, October 28, 2010

5. A time you thought about ending your own life.

This actually happened not so long ago. Over a year ago, I went through depression. It might be hard to talk about it at first, but I'm open about it now. It's what made me stronger today and taught me a big lesson. I'm not going into details about this because this is pretty personal about it, but those who I'm friends with should know what went down. Normally, people won't think about death unless there's something wrong with me. Well, as for me, I was going through alot of things at once. I couldn't handle it, so I just droke down. I hit rock bottom hard, and I had no idea what to do. Suicide thoughts started to flood my mind and I just wanted to quit life. Luckily, I didn't do anything that actually killed me or I wouldn't be here today. I picked myself up slowly. Eventually, I got back on track and continued my life happier. Sometimes, I think about what happened to me and I find myself feeling stupid for doing something that wasn't worth it at all. But when you're at the moment where you feel you can't ever be happy again, the only things that go through your mind is sad things and anything to stop pain from coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment