Monday, October 25, 2010

3. Your views on drugs and alcohol.

I am definitely against drugs. I've never used drugs and I can guarantee myself that I would never do it in the future. Overall, it's just a bad thing. People turn to it because they're sad or depressed and just want to get out of reality. Well, it's only a moments thing. Your problems will not disappear if you use drugs. It's harmful and bad for your body. I really don't like it when I see my friends use it, but sadly I have no control over what they do. All I can do is stand there and watch them do it while I feel sad inside because of what they are doing to themselves.

Alcohol. I'm alright with it because it's okay to drink every once in awhile. I know alot of people who drink and there weren't any harm done to them. As long as they know their limit then it's all good. There's those people who get wasted because they don't know their limit. Drinking is not harmful if you don't do it consistently, but there are alcoholics that control what they do after like abuse. There's definitely a limit to it. If you can only take five shots then do just that. Don't go over your limit just because you want to show others you're "cool" or better than others and whatnot.

However, it all comes down to each person's choices. If he or she chooses to do drugs or drink or both, then it's their choice. There's nothing much people can do about it besides say something. But if they don't listen, then it's their choice and their responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment