Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here's a story I'd want one day.

I want to wake up like this.

Have you ever had that feeling where you wake up and you see the person next to you still sleeping? You smile because they look so funny when they sleep but, you also smile knowing that they’re there. You wake them up, you seem them dazed, they smile. You hold their hands for comfort, it’s cold, you give them a hug and the rest is history. The true love was there and it was alive and well.
She asked him, “why did you stay the whole night?” he replied with “You asked me the night before if I’ll still love you in the morning, that this wasn’t a one night stand, I wanted to wake up next to you because I can really us doing this ever morning” “I’ll love you at night, I’ll love you in the morning, fuck, I’ll even love you in the afternoon. I overall love you with all my heart” She smiled. Her heart melted. The sound of his voice made her heart beat. They lay there arm in arm, her head resting upon his chest right above his heart.It was beating so she knew his love was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment