Tuesday, September 14, 2010

123 and ABCs

ABC Questions:

A - AVAILABLE: Yup and ready to mingle!
B - BIRTHDAY: December 15th
C - CRUSHING ON: Nobody at the moment.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: A few people.
F - FAVORITE SONG: Just A Dream! ♥
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS:Hmm... I'd take both.
H - HOMETOWN:Monterey Park
I - IN LOVE WITH:  You! (;
J - JUGGLE: Nahh
K - KILLED SOMEONE: LMFAO no.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: San Francisco
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: .Vanilla/Strawberry
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 younger brothers
O - ONE WISH: Find a jobbbb! :O
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Jarael (:
Q- QUICKIE: Uh what?
R- REASON TO SMILE: To see/talk to the people I care about.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Talking to the moon-bruno mars
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11 something
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Purple.
V - VEGETABLE(S): String beans and brocoli
W - WORST HABIT: Getting distracted while driving.
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Teeth and back.
Y – YOYOS ARE: fun.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Spell your name without vowels: wnn l
Your favorite number: 15
What color do you wear most? Blue, purple, gray
Least favorite color? Yellow
What are you listening to? Melt the snow-shane ward
Are you happy with your life right now? I'm good!
What is your favorite class in school? Hmm none at the moment.
When do you start back at school/college?: I went back 2 weeks ago.
Are you outgoing? Yeah I realized that I'm not as shy as before. (:
Favorite pair of shoes?: My gladiators. Tennis shoes: my black vans.
Where do you wish you were right now?: No where in particular.


THE CANS:

Can you dance? Yeah I CAN.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? I wish.
Can you write with both hands?: Nope
Cross your eyes? HAHA yupp
Can you walk with your toes curled?: I think I can.
THE DO’S:

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Yeah hopefully. LOLL
Do you believe in miracles? Sometimes.
Do you believe in magic? I am quite fascinated by it sometimes. (:
Love at first sight? We'll see.
Do you believe in Satan? No
Do you believe in Santa? He let me down too many times. ):
Do you know how to swim?: Yupp and I learned on my own too (:
Do you like roller coasters?: HELL YEAHH! :D
Do you think you could handle the stuff they ate on those reality shows?: Disgusting!

THE HAVES:

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yupp
Have you ever asked someone out?: LOL I think I did.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yupyup
Have you ever been to the ocean? Of course!
Have you ever painted your nails? Practically every weekend LOL
THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside? Very cold!
What was the last restaurant you ate at? JJ cafe.
What was the last thing on TV you watched? VMAs
Who was the last person you IM’d?: I don't go on aim anymore.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Hmmm (;
CRYING SECTION:

Ever really cried your heart out?: Yeah.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Uh hm
Ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?: Si
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yup
Do you cry when you get an injury?: LOL not really depends how bad I got hurt.
Do certain songs make you cry?: Yeah when it reminds me of a certain someone

HAPPY SECTION:

Are you a happy person? Mostly but there are those days.
What can make you happy? Going out and spending it with people who makes me laugh.
Do you wish you were happier: I'm already too happy. LOLL
Can music make you happy?: Sometimes not really.

LOOK AT ME:

What is your current hair color? Black
Current piercings?: 5
Have any tattoos?: Yep (:
Eye color?:Dark brown.
CURRENTLY WEARING:

What shirt are you wearing?: My Nemo shirt. LOL
Shoes?: None.

IN A BOY:

Favorite eye color: It doesn't matter.
Short or long hair: Short.
Best clothing: Anything that makes me looks clean cut and fresh. LOLL
HAVE YOU EVER:

Been to jail: Nahh
Mooned someone: :LMFAO maybe!
Ran away from home: Yes I did.
Laughed so hard you cried: MANY times.
Cried in school: Sadly yes.
Thrown up in a store: Nahh
Wanted to be a model: Nope
Cheated on someone: Umm no.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: LMAOO yeahhhhh
Gone skinny dipping: Nahh

THIS OR THAT:

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King: I don't know.
single or Group Dates: I'd like both.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries: Stawberries.
Meat or Veggies: Both
TV or Movie: Both
Guitar or Drums?: Hmm...both. LOL
Adidas or Nike: Neither.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinesee
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Frosted Flakes
Cake or Pie: Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment