Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

I am waiting for class to start right now so I am going to do this to kill some time.

1. I hope everything's going to be fine. I hope you will get what you want soon.
2. I really want to talk to you. It's funny how we look at each other in class but yet we don't talk. I shall get the nerve to talk to you next class. (:
3. OMFG you're annoying the shiet outta me right now. Can you stop doing what I do and follow your own ways for things. I really hate that you're always copying me or making on decisions based on what I think. I really wish that you would think for your own. You don't need to follow me ALL the time. You choose the same major as me,  choose the same schools I applied to, etc. Like seriously, I hope you realize that it's the reason why I avoid you right?!
4. What have you been doing lately? I haven't talked to you in awhile. The last time felt like months ago, but I think it was only a week or two ago. I think you're starting a new life and I am too. Hopefully, we come back to talking like we did before. I realized you don't come to me like you used to anymore. It makes me sad. ):
5. I realized that you've been trying to make me jealous for the past few weeks. I just want to let you know, it's NOT working. I was never interested in the first place, so what makes you think I'd get jealous of another person? Please save your time cuz really, I don't care at all.
6. Can you help me just this one last time, please?
7. I wonder if it's me or what cuz I feel like you DON'T want to talk to me.
8. We shall hang out soon! I haven't seen your cutie pie for awhile.
9. Hi, you smell gooooooddd! :D
10. Can you please settle your problems within yourselves and stop getting me invovled?! Kay thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment