Thursday, November 26, 2009

REJECT REBOUND >:O

I love how I get info out of people that some other people aren't honest about. It's fun but then makes me mad at the same time. You know I really hate people that lie to me. If your gonna lie, please be slick about it. If you don't know how to lie, don't even try. You're an idiot for trying cuz at the end I will find out. You have no idea what a dumbass you look like. I hope one day you realize the world does not revolve around you. You're not the only one that lives on this earth. Therefore, don't try to pretend like you know everything when you're just making a fool outta yourself. Find some logic cuz your logic SUCKS! Just letting you know that. You're not as smart as your think you are. AND you don't know shiet! You say you do but I bet you have no clue what your doing or thinking. I just wanna let you know, those guys don't like you for you. Some don't even fucken know you even though you spent like what, 2 years, around them? I'm sorry to say, but your just a dumbass! You don't know what's in the reality world..It's not like what's in your little dreams where "love lasts forever." DUDE..you can't even get over someone you've NEVER seen in your life, but yet you call that your 'boyfriend." How realistic can you get honestly? A person with the right mind would know that's not real and you shouldn't take that seriously. I guess you don't have a right mind since you believe all that online love shiet was foreals. Are you foreals? I don't see what's the point for you to brag and show off what you got. I mean that's all you can get. How fun is it to hang with a bunch of nerds? You think I'd be jealous or anyone else would be jealous that you're hanging with those nerds. Well sorry hun, nobody is jealous of you. You're making a total fool of yourself right now. Since you love Hong Kong so much, why don't you go back already? You belong there more than here. You even said it yourself. I just need to tell you that people in America don't like it when they smell horrible BO. So, why don't you get yourself some deodorant and put it on yourself. Cuz honestly, you smell from a mile away. I just never said anything cuz maybe you can smell it yourself, but apparrently you don't even notice the horrible smell. OH yeah one last thing. Did you know that your a rebound? Wait, do you know what that means? Well if you didn't, it means that your the only option left when people get rejected. You're the closest and easiest thing they can get to so they go for you. I don't think you realize that cuz you seem really happy about it and you seem to enjoy it too. WOW Get a life.


I can see how much time I wasted on you cuz each time you just took it for granted. I'm never gonna look out for you cuz you don't need it. Have fun finding someone else whose gonna reach out and help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment