Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Currently Listening: Fireflies- Owl City

okei so just came home. no hw at all today YAY! :D second day in a row w/o hw. technically i still have to finish my personal statement but do it later..hahah
so today at school it was pretty extreme. i was extra bitchy today n don't ask y cuz i have no idea either. i was telling the freshmen off at lunch n calling this girl manly n what else? hmm i cant think of it right now. but it will come. LOL so we have half day of school tmr n then vacay! whee I'm excited. kinda. haha its only 4 days but hey better than nothing right?

Thanksgiving is on its way. So I just wanna thank everyone that's in my life and being there for me even on my bitchy times. LMAO I wanna be thankful to everything that I have right now cuz MANY MANY ppl in the world right don't have many of the things I have right now like food or education. So that's why on Thanksgiving imma go volunteer n feed the poor in the park. It's called "Dinner In The Park."

OH then the next day is BLACK FRIDAY! :D I'm happy abt it but then I still gotta convince my mom to let me go. I can't just run off like that cuz well shes a bit overprotective even when I'm almost freaken 18. oh well...at least I know she cares. I'll pursuade her tonight and we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment