Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday (:

WOW Black friday was fun. Well I woke up @ 3 to get ready and pick up Diana and Wendy and we went to Santa Anita mall. Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of ppl. I thot there would be a huge mess of ppl but nahh. There was a line outside the Todai entrance, don't know why tho. And we decided to go thru the other entrance cuz my dad went in already after he parked. We got in and went to JC Penny. They gave out micky snow globes and it was kutee! (: HAHA Anyways we shopped around. Me and Wendy tried to convince Diana to gget skinny jeans but we weren't very successful.LOL! Watch..I will do it one day. XD And after went to Charlotte Russe. There wasn't a gigantic sale but I got some things. 2 kute tops, earrings, and a chain necklace. I couldn't find a kute purse. I wanted a brown or like a suade one. Then went to past the Disney store and there was a tiny line. But we still had to wait for at least 10 mins. We got in and it was super crowded. Wendy went in to get a Stitch plushie for her sis. And I decided to get this big Minnie Mouse plushie. It was only $16 so why not. Hmm...went to other stores too but we left right away cuz the line was looong. So we just left without looking at anything much. I wanted to check out Forever 21, but the line practically went around the store. So crowded. Then, went to Sidecca and looked thru there sale box. There were actually kute stuff and I got 2 tops for my mom. I had a horrible headache during the whole time. But I sucked it in cuz I wanted to shop. LOL It was a hangover from the Thanksgiving dinner @ Andrew's house. haha well we went to the food court to sit. So tired that my legs could've fell off. For some reason I lost my appetite after seeing other ppl eat. So I didn't eat and plus my headache was killing me. After like an hour of rest and my friends finished eating, we went to walk around. We went to Wet Seal and Cali, there wasn't much that was like cheap so I didn't bother to check much out. I spent alot already and plus I was tired from lugging my freaken huge plushie around. When I bought it, I didn't think that I have to carry it around. What an idiot! HAHA. At least I wasn't complaining much, or maybe I did a bit. (: Hmm..then Diana's dad was gonna come to pick us up and we waited by JC Penny. Finally, he came and then we went to Walmart to pick up her mom. And my mo was gonna pick me up, but she took forever to come so I just waited for her inside McDonalds cuz Diana and them had to leave. I sat there and I almost fell asleep. LMAO. When my mom did come, I went home to eat pho. YUMMM...(:
I took a long nap after that cuz I was soo dead tired. Slept til 6 then mom woke me up to eat dessert and then I went back to sleep until like 10ish and showered and back to sleep. LOL

So this morning I had to wake up early cuz my new driving instructor was coming @ 10. I drove around MPK. Then went to San Gabriel. It was okay but I got nervous in the beginning. It took some time to get used to braking and putting on gas. It was a 2 hour lesson and it was okay i guess. I know I need more lessons tho. But I wanna take my driving test before the new year comes. Hmm..we'll see. XP Another driving lesson tmr!
OH YEAH I still never got a purse. ): so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment